Best Breakfast Tacos
Warm flour tortillas packed with cheddar cheese, organic eggs, black beans, avocado slices and sea-chi (kimchi made with kelp … aka seaweed … from Maine … it’s incredible!). Breakfast (or brunch!) never looked so good.
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 whole eggs
- 8 flour tortillas warmed (or sub corn or whole wheat tortillas)
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 15.5 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Atlantic Sea Farms Sea-Chi plus more for serving
- Freshly ground black pepper
Add olive oil to a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, crack eggs into frying pan and cook until desired doneness, working in batches. Cover the cooked eggs with tin foil until all eggs are fried. (If making scrambled eggs, add all eggs to a medium-sized bowl and beat well. Add to heated and oiled frying pan and stir until cooked through and fluffy.)
Assemble tacos by adding eggs, cheese, avocado slices, black beans and Sea-Chi to each warmed tortilla. Top with black pepper. Serve tacos with additional Sea-Chi, if desired.