Sweet Citrus and Spice Salmon Sliders
Sweet citrus salmon flaked then formed into patties and pan-fried until crispy.
- 12 ounces salmon fillets (leftovers from Sweet Citrus and Spice Salmon), flaked into pieces
- 1/2 cup plain panko breadcrumbs (gives the patties that nice crispy crust)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt OR reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil for frying
- 4 whole wheat slider buns
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
In a medium mixing bowl combine salmon, egg and breadcrumbs. Shape into 4 patties.
Heat a sauté pan on medium high with 1 tsp olive oil. When pan is hot, add patties.
Cook 2-3 minutes until lightly browned on the underneath, then flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
Spread yogurt or cream cheese on top half of each bun and add a lettuce leaf to each bottom bun. Add one salmon slider to each bun.
Calories: 605kcalCarbohydrates: 53gProtein: 50gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 177mgSodium: 639mgPotassium: 1144mgFiber: 4gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 1181IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 184mgIron: 6mg