Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Warm Blue Cheese and Bacon.
Crispy Brussels sprouts topped with blue cheese, crispy bacon and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts washed, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- 3 strips natural thick-cut bacon cooked and crumbled
- Balsamic glaze for serving
Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil.
Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, garlic salt and pepper.
Roast for 15 minutes, stir then roast another 10-15 minutes until desired browness and crispness. Remove from oven and place into an oven safe serving dish.
Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles. Turn on oven broiler.
Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes until blue cheese melts.
Remove from oven, top with crispy bacon and serve. If desired, drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Calories: 273kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 14gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 838mgPotassium: 769mgFiber: 6gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1506IUVitamin C: 145mgCalcium: 223mgIron: 3mg