Lobster Grilled Cheese
A luxurious grilled cheese with fresh lobster meat, shredded cheddar and arugula.
- 2 slices fromage bread, thinly sliced or any hearty bakery-style bread
- 1/2 teaspoon salted butter, softened
- 1-2 ounces cooked lobster meat roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- 2 thick slices cheddar cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
Butter one side of each slice of bread.
Place one slice, buttered side down in a non-stick pan over medium low heat.
Layer on lobster, arugula, cheddar and black pepper.
Top with remaining slice of bread, buttered side up.
Heat until bread is lightly toasted, cheese is melted and lobster is heated through, flipping after a few minutes.
Slice in half and serve.
Calories: 405kcalCarbohydrates: 73gProtein: 17gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 723mgPotassium: 219mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 320IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 94mgIron: 5mg