A festive, holiday seafood wreath made with a base of crispy green lettuce, sauteed sea scallops, sauteed bay scallops, cooked shrimp, cooked fresh lobster meat, seaweed salad, melted butter, cocktail sauce and lemon wedges.
- 2 cups crispy green little leaf lettuce
- 1/2 lb cooked lobster meat
- 1/2 lb cooked shrimp (any size)
- 1/4 lb seared bay scallops
- 1/4 lb seared sea scallops
- 1/2 cup seaweed salad - we use Atlantic Sea Farms place in a small bowl
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted place in a small bowl
- 1/4 cup cocktail sauce place in a small bowl
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Freshly ground black pepper
For decoration (optional)
- Rosemary sprigs - or any green herbs - thyme, sage, oregano or parsley would all work well
Arrange lettuce leaves in a circle on the outer part of a circular serving plate, leaving the center of the circle open. Arrange seafood on the lettuce, leaving 4 small spaces to fit the seaweed salad, melted butter, cocktail sauce and lemon wedges.
Place seaweed salad, butter, cockail sauce and lemon in the open spaces.
Sprinkle seafood with salt and fresh ground black pepper.