Stay-At-Home Snacking Board.
This Atlantic Sea Farms Stay-At-Home Snacking Board is great for families or couples to share together on these chilly weekend days. And, it’s perfect for those upcoming small holiday gatherings this year. How lovely would this look as an appetizer charcuterie board on your Thanksgiving table?!
Thanks to my friends at Atlantic Sea Farms for sponsoring this post and thanks to you, my readers, for supporting brands that help keep Jenny Shea Rawn running. As always, all opinions are my own.
What’s on this Stay-At-Home Snacking Board?
This charcuterie board beautifully showcases the Atlantic Sea Farms Sea-Beet Kraut, Seaweed Salad and Sea-Chi (3 incredible fermented kelp … aka seaweed products) – and pairs them with assorted rich and creamy cheeses, crisp crackers, nuts plus briny olives and capers. This is a board for seaweed lovers and anyone who appreciates a good cheese board (that’s us! you too?!).
Have you tried any of these kelp (seaweed) products?
They are soooo tasty (addictively so!) by themselves – but also as an ingredient, condiment or pairing with other foods … especially snacky type foods like you see here. Try them, you’re going to love them.
And these seaweed products are not only delicious, they are nutrient dense. The fermented Seaweed Salad as well as the Sea-Beet Kraut contain gut health promoting probiotics, iodine (important for thyroid health and metabolism) and provide 2 grams of fiber (per 2 ounce serving), important for digestive health. Sea-Chi, in addition to being rich in gut health promoting probiotics, provides two grams of fiber as well and is rich in Vitamin B2 and copper, important for energy production (among other benefits). It also provides 370% of your daily value of iodine. This is food that tastes good and is food for you.
Want to know more about Atlantic Sea Farms?
- Their mission is to introduce delicious superfood kelp while expanding opportunities for Maine’s working
waterfront communities, all while mitigating some of the effects of climate change with regenerative kelp
- They are making a dramatic, positive impact on the ocean, the coastal economy and the health of their customers as a women-run company offering delicious, nutrient dense and easy to enjoy first-to-market fermented and frozen kelp products with obsessively sustainable ingredients and a robust social and environmental mission.
- They provide a domestic, fresh and healthy alternative to imported seaweed products. The kelp is grown in the pristine waters of Maine (one of my favorite places in the world). Their seaweed is never dyed or dried.
- Their innovative and delicious products include the Sea-Chi, Sea-Beet Kraut and Seaweed Salad on this board – but they also produce Ready Cut Kelp (add to soups, stews, salads, sauces and more) and Kelp Cubes (great for smoothies!) from rope-grown Maine kelp.
- They work with 24 partner farmers up and down the coast of Maine. Their partners are members of the working waterfront community (mainly lobstermen) and they grow kelp in their off-seasons to diversify their incomes and expand opportunities for Maine’s coast.
Where can I find these kelp products?
- Check out Atlantic Sea Farms store finder to find a store near you.
- Buy online!
Here’s how to make this Stay-At-Home Charcuterie Board:
Stay-At-Home Snacking Board
- 1 4 ounce log cranberry goat cheese (or 4 ounce wedge blue cheese)
- 1 4 ounce wedge Brie
- 4 ounce cheddar thinly sliced into squares (or sub a wedge of nutty Parmigiano-Reggiano)
- 1/2 cup Atlantic Sea Farms Sea-Chi
- 1/2 cup Atlantic Sea Farms Seaweed Salad
- 1/2 cup Atlantic Sea Farms Sea-Beet Kraut
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup pitted olives (of your choice), we like Castelvetrano
- 2 tablespoons capers
- assorted crackers
- Place goat cheese, Brie and cheddar in three separate corners of a large wooden cutting board or serving platter.
- Add Atlantic Sea Farms Sea-Chi, Seaweed Salad and Sea-Beet Kraut separately to 3 small bowls and place in the center of the board. Add cashews and almonds to two additional small bowls and place on opposite sides of the board (or pile on two sections of the board).
- Place honey, olives and capers in tiny serving vessels or small jars and nestle into an open space on the board. Add crackers in open spaces, focusing near the cheeses.
- Place various utensils on the board for serving.
PIN this Stay-At-Home Snacking Board for later: